Cabo Pulmo Beach Resort is excited to announce three luxury Villas available for rent.
VILLA DEL MAR, CASA DEL MAR and EL NIDO offer unparalleled service with complimentary housekeeping and grounds-keeping provided daily (except Sunday and Holidays).
Guests at VILLA, CASA DEL MAR and EL NIDO enjoy complimentary use of our large, airy, laundry facility with washer, dryer, folding counter & drying lines.
VILLA DEL MAR
VILLA DEL MAR from BAJA PARADISE offers Cabo Pulmo’s most luxurious vacation rental.
Located right on the beach with outstanding 360-degree views, VILLA DEL MAR is completely turn-key providing guests with every amenity needed for the perfect beach holiday!
- VILLA DEL MAR offers two bedrooms and three baths: a king ocean-front bedroom with large private bath; plus a queen bedroom with 2-twins (bunks) and private bath.
- VILLA DEL MAR also includes overflow sleeping on a roofed outdoor patio with queen- futon sofa and comfortable twin-size cots with bedding plus a third bathroom in the laundry building.
- VILLA DEL MAR’s the perfect place to entertain with a large ocean-front living room, cook’s kitchen offering every kitchen appliance needed, multiple sets of dish ware, with island seating for seven and dining room seating for up to ten guests and a buffet full of table linens.
- FREE in-house wifi. FREE satellite TV. FREE maid service. FREE laundry facility for guest use. FREE use of BAJA PARADISE’s exclusive beach and ocean equipment including sit-on-top ocean kayaks, boogey boards, snorkel gear, life jackets, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, inflatable toys and more. During hot weather months, BAJA PARADISE villas offer nighttime air conditioning in the bedrooms (available 9:00 PM to 7:00 AM) for an additional nightly fee.
CASA DEL MAR
CASA DEL MAR from BAJA PARADISE offers luxurious, ocean-view studio-style living just 20 short-steps to the beach. CASA DEL MAR is a completely turn-key villa with every amenity you will need for your perfect stay!
- CASA DEL MAR offers a queen-size bed and double-size futon sofa, private bath and completely equipped kitchen.
- CASA DEL MAR also includes overflow sleeping on outdoor patios (roofed or open) with comfortable twin-size canvass cots complete with bedding.
- FREE in-house wifi. FREE satellite TV. FREE maid service. FREE laundry facility for guest use. FREE use of BAJA PARADISE’s exclusive beach and ocean equipment including sit-on-top ocean kayaks, boogey boards, snorkel gear, life jackets, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, inflatable toys and more.
EL NIDO from BAJA PARADISE offers 2-story, ocean-view living just 60-short-steps to the beach.
EL NIDO is a completely turn-key villa that works very well for families and larger groups.
- EL NIDO offers a main floor queen-size bedroom with bath; and a large second floor bedroom with 4-twin beds each having its own area with dresser, window and lamp plus second floor bath.
- EL NIDO also includes overflow sleeping on two double futon sofas in the living room, plus on outdoor patios (roofed or open) with comfortable twin-size canvass cots complete with bedding.
- EL NIDO offers a large kitchen with eat-in dining, separate living room and multiple patios, including a second level vista desk with 360-degree views.
- FREE in-house wifi. FREE maid service. FREE DVD player with TV. FREE laundry facility for guest use. FREE use of BAJA PARADISE’s exclusive beach and ocean equipment including sit-on-top ocean kayaks, boogey boards, snorkel gear, life jackets, beach chairs, beach umbrellas, inflatable toys and more. During hot weather months, BAJA PARADISE villas offer nighttime air conditioning in the bedrooms (available 9:00 PM to 7:00 AM) for an additional nightly fee.
Due to demand; we offer different prices for 'low' and 'high' and ‘peak’ seasons on all Villas
Make your reservations now!
For more information on the Villas and our Bungalows, please see our website:
- "The complexity of the life pattern on Pulmo Reef was even greater than at Cabo San Lucas. Clinging to the coral, growing on it, burrowing into it, was a teeming fauna. Every piece of the soft material broken off, skittered and pulsed with life, little crabs and worms and snails. One small piece of coral might conceal 30 or 40 species, and the colors on the reef were electric.”
- -John Steinbeck,'The Log from the Sea of Cortez'.
- Cabo Pulmo National Park was protected in 1995 to safeguard the largest coral reef in the Gulf of California. The area is home to an amazing reef system and is crucial to the feeding and breeding of an estimated 6000 species. The reef is the northern-most coral reef in the eastern Pacific and is one of only three coral reefs on the west coast of North America.
- After Mexican President Zedillo declared the National Marine Park, the people of Cabo Pulmo organized a conservation group to promote the conservation of the natural resources of the park.
- The health of the reef is of utmost importance to the people of Cabo Pulmo. They were instrumental in getting the park established. The Cabo Pulmo villagers continue to advocate for their waters. All fishing has been banned on the reef, making it a no-take marine reserve. Their vision of bringing the fish back has exceed the expectations of nearly everyone. Marine life, from 1999 to 2009, has increased by 460%. Unprecedented.
- Cabo Pulmo's reef is now the only healthy reef left in the Gulf of California. It continues to attract divers from around the world. And fishermen, too, as the waters surrounding the park are filled with spillover fish from themarine reserve. The economy and and well being of the Cabo Pulmo village is also striving. As the saying goes...It takes a village.
Cabo Pulmo - Baja Mexico
5 Reason to Visit Cabo Pulmo
- Weather: In April the average daily temperature in Cabo Pulmo is 79-84. Year round the average temp is 78.
- Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park: Home to over 6000 species and one of only three coral reefs on the west coast of North America. As Jaques Cousteau described it....."The Aquarium of the World"
- Scuba Diving: Not only does Cabo Pulmo Beach Resort have a Padi 5 Star Dive Center, we also have giant fish and LOTS of them! Diving "The Aquarium of the World" is an experience of a lifetime.
- Local Hospitality: Cabo Pulmo is a quiet village that has no salesmen or trinket sales on the beaches to bother you. You can walk for miles on the beach and not see anyone at times, but those you do run into are happy friendly locals.
- Relaxing: Cabo Pulmo is not a true resort that is measured by STARS but rather a loose little rustic getaway that is comfortable but off-the-grid. The people that enjoy Cabo Pulmo have a respect for the tranquility as well as the remoteness which gives many a chance to see life the way that "old Mexico" was. Without any hustle & bustle and constant bombardment of time share salesmen and trinket people, the guests that come to Cabo Pulmo truly unwind from their normal daily stress.
Cabo Pulmo is a beautiful place to visit. We hope to see you soon.
Cabo Pulmo is offering a great deal!
Book a diving or snorkeling trip with us and from the 3rd day on receive 15% off of lodging and activities! Take advantage of this offer for President's weekend or Spring Break. Or, just escape the winter and dive the clear blue waters of Baja Mexico.
Cabo Pulmo Beach Resort offers comfortable accommodations, delicious meals, world class diving and many more fun activities.
Call us to day to book your adventure, banish the winter blues and save money!
Who is ready for a break?
I know I am! I want to feel the sun shining on my face while I dig my toes into damp cool sand and sip on a frosty drink. Seriously, I am ready!
I love Cabo Pulmo. I first went there in the 90's on a dive trip. The diving was great, and this was before Cabo Pulmo became a National Marine Park.
'We are a Padi 5 Star Resort located in Cabo Pulmo, Baja California Sur, Mexico, directly in front of the national Marine Park. We have Baja's best diving and snorkeling with exceptional service to the customers."
If you like to visit 'less traveled' places, then Cabo Pulmo is for you. It is definetly off the beaten path. I prefer to be able to rest peacefully on the beach, with the sun on my face, my feet in the sand and hand around a frosty drink! And having a place right on the beach, well that is just icing on the cake.
"Cabo Pulmo Beach Resort is a small rustic romantic getaway village of Palm-thatched bungalows that are located right in front of the National Marine Park of Cabo Pulmo just 60 miles up the Sea of Cortez on the gulf side. Most of the bungalows host a simple open floor plan modern in style but rustic in nature. Most casitas and bungalows offer a nice functional kitchen for cooking and some offer BBQ's and are Solar powered."
A hike, a bike ride, oh to have the time to do the things I love! Time to indulge myself is a vacation perk! Cabo Pulm has some impressive hiking and biking trails. You don't have to worry about bringing a bike, the Resort rents them. Perfect way to spend a morning. Or a sunset hike. In my mind I am already doing it. Then I am going to the beach to feel the sun on my face, put my feet in the sand and sip a frosty drink. (It's a constant theme in my vacation dreams)
"If you want to get your heart pumping quickly, try the Cabo Pulmo mountain hike; it goes all the way to the top of the tallest mountain behind Cabo Pulmo. The views are incredible and in winter months when humpback whales are around, you can see them breaching off shore. To get to the mountain hike, walk the new road that's been built part way up the mountain. At the end of the road, climb the ridge to the top. There's really no "trail" but you can see where others have preceded. This hike is not for the out-of-shape or the faint-of-heart as parts of the upper reaches are steep."
If you are ready for a break, give Cabo Pulmo Beach Resort a call! We would love to see you.
What a great day off we had! Well, not really. Work never really stops when you're working and living at a remote resort like ours. We decided to take some time off to check out the surf conditions. As we drove the coastal road we were elated to see that we still have waves! They looked great. We unstrapped our boards, suited up, and headed out! Isaac, being the experienced surfer that he is, paddled his 6' 7" board past the breakers making it look easy. I struggled with my 10' 6" paddle board. The wind was coming off-shore and I was having difficulty paddle thru the surf and wind. Needless to say after 25mins I was done. I rode some whitewater back to shore, cracked an ice-cold Corona beer and watched as Isaac got barreled. He came out with his hands raised high!!! After a few more attempts to get barreled he threw in the towel, rode a wave to shore and we toasted our beers. Cabo Pulmo Beach Resort isn't just a place for diving and snorkeling. We have miles of hiking & biking trails, hidden surf spots (sssshhhhhh), rock climbing, bird-watching, or just plain relaxation - Not forgetting the delicious food at the Coral Reef Restaurant. If you're interested in knowing more about us feel free to contact us!
Marine life at Cabo Pulmo National Park near the southern tip of Baja California increased by 463 percent between 1999 and 2009
Diving in Cabo Pulmo is of the best in the world! Many professional dive travelers have witnessed this. Cabo Pulmo Dive Center is a Five Star PADI RESORT that offers all of the professional diving and snorkeling services. We have full time PADI Instructors that lead the dives and snorkel excursions each day as well as guide you toward further certifications.
Cabo Pulmo National Park was protected in 1995 to safeguard the largest coral reef in the Gulf of California. The area is home to an amazing reef system and is crucial to the feeding and breeding of an estimated 6000 species. The reef is the northern-most coral reef in the eastern Pacific and is one of only three coral reefs on the west coast of North America.
After Mexican President Zedillo declared the National Marine Park, the people of Cabo Pulmo organized a conservation group to promote the conservation of the natural resources of the park.
Cabo Pulmo's reef is now the only healthy reef left in the Gulf of California. It continues to attract divers from around the world. And fishermen, too, as the waters surrounding the park are filled with spillover fish from the marine reserve.
Cabo Pulmo is a quiet village that has no salesmen or trinket sales on the beaches to bother you, no TV (except in the bar if requested), no daily maid service (unless requested), no paragliders or noisy jet-skis either; it's against Park Rules. You can walk for miles on the beach and not see anyone at times. We generally have an unspoken curfew of 10:00pm when the Restaurant and the Bar closes.
Making David and Goliath from Octavio Aburto on Vimeo.
This image was taken in Cabo Pulmo National Park in Baja Mexico. The image was entered in the National Geographic photo contest 2012. This is a short film of the photographer, Octavio Aburto, shooting the underwater photos.
Best of luck to photographer Octavio Aburto. We think his work is beautiful!
Come visit us at Cabo Pulmo Beach Resort and see for yourself the true beauty of Cabo Pulmo, Baja Mexico!
Call us from USA (562) 366-0722 or 0398
Call from Mexico (624) 14 10726