5 Reasons to Visit Cabo Pulmo Beach Resort
Cabo Pulmo - Baja Mexico
5 Reason to Visit Cabo Pulmo
- Weather: In April the average daily temperature in Cabo Pulmo is 79-84. Year round the average temp is 78.
- Cabo Pulmo National Marine Park: Home to over 6000 species and one of only three coral reefs on the west coast of North America. As Jaques Cousteau described it....."The Aquarium of the World"
- Scuba Diving: Not only does Cabo Pulmo Beach Resort have a Padi 5 Star Dive Center, we also have giant fish and LOTS of them! Diving "The Aquarium of the World" is an experience of a lifetime.
- Local Hospitality: Cabo Pulmo is a quiet village that has no salesmen or trinket sales on the beaches to bother you. You can walk for miles on the beach and not see anyone at times, but those you do run into are happy friendly locals.
- Relaxing: Cabo Pulmo is not a true resort that is measured by STARS but rather a loose little rustic getaway that is comfortable but off-the-grid. The people that enjoy Cabo Pulmo have a respect for the tranquility as well as the remoteness which gives many a chance to see life the way that "old Mexico" was. Without any hustle & bustle and constant bombardment of time share salesmen and trinket people, the guests that come to Cabo Pulmo truly unwind from their normal daily stress.
Cabo Pulmo is a beautiful place to visit. We hope to see you soon.