Ready for the first step towards an exhilarating career in scuba diving? Looking forward to do something different and exiting? Your adventure starts here! During the program you will be closely assisting our friendly and experienced Divemasters and Instructors. You will gain valuable knowledge and dive skills, expand your dive theory to an instructor level. Let's hope you don't mind getting wet, as there is a lot of diving involved.
Start your professional career now with Baja Diving Academy as we also select some Divemasters after the course to join our professional staff.
What you learn:
During the PADI Divemaster program, you learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. You complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organize and solve problems as well as help others improve their scuba.
Learning materials you need:
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Have at least 20 dives to begin the course and 60 for certification
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- Age: 18+
- PADI Divemaster Crew Pack